We believe in the potential of ALL PEOPLE and give teachers the tools to do their jobs at the highest level.Director of Curriculum and Instruction at G. W. Carver High School
At Collegiate Academies, we value our people and show it.
We pay top of market.
- We want to attract and retain the best teachers.
- We want to make sure our people know that they deserve to be paid at the top of market for their role.
We value teacher longevity.
- We give longevity bonuses to teachers who teach with us for three and five years.
- Teachers in their fifth year teaching at Collegiate can make more as a Teacher than an Instructional Coach.
We invest in new teachers.
- We invest heavily in the development of teachers with less than two years of full-time K-12 teaching experience.
- Early career teachers receive twice the amount of coaching and support as experienced teachers to help them grow.
Our benefits package is among the best around.
Medical and Mental Health
- Medical: 4 robust Blue Cross Blue Shield plan options
- Dental: Delta Dental (in addition to comprehensive dental coverage, Includes discounts for lasik eye surgery and hearing aids)
- Vision: Davis Vision
- Telemedicine: Free access to 24/7 doctors and medical providers
- All employee households may receive three free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
Retirement and Insurance
- We have a 403(b) plan with no vesting period
- Contributions are matched up to 3% of your annual salary
- Full premium for all full time employees to receive:
- $50,000 of life and AD&D insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Optional supplemental life insurance for spouse/child(ren)
- Optional pet insurance
Paid Leave and More
- Parental Leave:
- twelve weeks paid for primary
- four weeks paid for secondary
- Ten flexible PTO days with payout
- ~30 days of breaks and holidays throughout the school year
- Four to five weeks of paid summer break for 11 month employees
- Moving stipend up to $2,500 if you move from out of state to join the Collegiate team!